Step into an old fasiohed classroom for a trip back in time to 1925, when the union Jack waved over the schoolhouse, and when class started with "God Save the King." The museum is dedicated to preserving the history of rual schools, and the heritage of the surrounding community.

Contact information:
Phone:
(905) 776-3319

Fax:
(905) 776-0683

Location:
2 miles west of Selkirk, corner of Cheapside Road & Regional Road #3.

Email:

wmacdonald.museum@haldimandcounty.on.ca

 
© 2002 Pixel Dust Studios • All Rights Reserved • Made possible by a grant from the Ontario Trillium Foundation.