a restored Italian-ate red brick Mansion was built in 1870 by a
man by the name of William Holmes as a private residence. The Mansion
is a lovely 6,000 square foot, 15 room masterpiece which was vacant
for 80 years. It is loaded with exciting history, and has recently
been restored to its original splendor.
740 Regional Road # 53, P.O. Box 56
Selkirk ON N0A 1P0